Contrary to the Jefferson County Code 18.20.240(2)(g)(i and ii), Iron Mountain Quarry, under lease from Pope Resources, persuades a Jefferson County Superior Court to overrule County Staff and County Examiner decisions', and determine that their new quarry does not require a conditional use permit. This archive collection includes documents relevant to this process in chronological order.
- Pope and IMQ CUP LUPA Opinion by Jeffco Superior Court Apr-15-2009
- Pope and IMQ CUP LUPA Petition to Jeffco Superior Court Oct-15-2008
- Pope IMQ Jeffco Hearing Examiner Decision Affirming a CUP 24-Sept-2008
- Brief by Resident George Follett to Examiner of Appeal by IMQ Opposing a CUP Aug-2008
- IMQ-Moxon Appeal of JeffCo UDC CUP Interpretation on 11-Jun-2008 by Examiner 23-Jun-2008
- IMQ-Moxon Reply by JeffCo-Scalf re CUP Interpretation JCC 22.214.171.124.g.i 11-June-2008
Note: Jefferson County also has a document providing overall chronology from the 1970's through 23-Apr-2008, see IMQ-JeffCo Chronology.